Because we believe in safety first, we offer the best fixed indexed annuities to meet our clients’ needs. We are independent agents – that means we can choose the best products with the best features and the best rates from the best companies! Whatever your need, we will find the right product for you!
Whether you are looking to create a guaranteed income at retirement, or maximize the growth of your assets for your spouse or children, there is a fixed indexed annuity to meet your needs.
There are numerous index annuity products on the market. We analyze each product carefully and only offer annuity products that give our clients the best the market has to offer!
The fixed index annuities we offer contain the following features:
- Stock Market Linked Returns: Index annuities participate in the growth of any or all of the major indices (such as the S&P 500, Dow Jones, Nasdaq 100, and others) with no downside risk.
- No Losses: Your account cannot lose value unless you surrender the policy or take withdrawals. Your money is held by a legal reserve life insurance company.
- Lock-In of Indexed Earnings: Each year the policy earns interest, the money is locked in as part of your accumulation value, and no future year can take it away.
- Term Reset: Each anniversary year, the accumulation value is reset to participate in the growth of the market wherever the market is on the anniversary of the policy year.
- Liquidity: After the first year, up to 10% of the accumulation value can be withdrawn with no penalty.
- Optional Income Benefit Rider: This rider allows you to begin income payments for yourself and your spouse and these payments are guaranteed to last a lifetime. These payments are considered withdrawals and the balance of the accumulation value is always available to you. At your death, 100% of the remaining accumulation value goes to your heirs!
- Tax Deferred: All annuity values accumulate on a tax deferred basis until withdrawn.
- Death Benefit: The full accumulation value of the policy (with no penalty whatsoever) is paid to the beneficiary upon the death of the owner.
Fixed index annuities are great for IRA money and 401(k) money. Call us to learn more about this amazing retirement opportunity!